Attorney and StaffJohn G. Rice
After sixteen years as a litigation attorney and partner with a Lexington law firm, Mr. Rice opened this solo office for the practice of personal injury law and mediation. He has tried cases, both plaintiff and defense, in courtrooms across much of Kentucky.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. Rice was a rehabilitation counselor specializing in severe injuries such as spinal cord damage, brain injuries and other debilitating conditions. He was Director of Quality Assurance for vocational rehabilitation in Frankfort, Kentucky and also for a time owned and ran a motorcycle shop on the side.
Out of the office, Mr. Rice divides his time between riding and restoring motorcycles and spoiling his grandchildren.
- Areas of Practice:
- 80% Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability
- Avid Motorcycle Rider
- Semi-Truck Cases
- Mediator, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Admissions:
- Kentucky, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1985
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky, 1985
- Morehead State University, 1975
- University of Kentucky, 1970
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Clark County Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Kentucky Bar Association, Litigation Section
29 South Main St.
Winchester, Kentucky 40391
Toll Free 1-866-542-2293